Friday 21 September 2012

Time Flies

Evening,

So I'm sitting in front of my laptop, thinking about how fast time goes by and I feel ridiculously old for even having a passing thought about life moving too fast but it's true. It's the eve before I go back to uni to complete my third and final year of my degree and I can't believe how fast it has gone. At the start, three years feels like a lifetime and you think it'll take ages before you even need to worry and start to think about graduating but here I am and I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I have all these wonderful new memories but it feels just yesterday when I moved into flat 11 in block J in Senghennydd Court with the greatest fear.

All the time, I think about the time when I will wake up at 30 and realise that my life has gone by quicker than imaginable and I hope that in that time I will have achieve my dreams; maybe not every single one because let's face it, life isn't perfect; but I hope for the most part, I will be able to look back and smile about my achievements. I wanna be able to have no regrets. I know regrets come from the things that you don't end up doing, and I hope that I am brave enough to take every single chance I get; whether or not the choices I make are right or wrong. I don't want to look back and think "what if I had done this differently."

Naturally, I know I'm going to have more than a few, but I know that if the majority of the time I have explored each avenue I want to, I know I won't be overly disappointed in my past.
The one thing I will take from my experience in university is that I have grown into a person that I am honestly proud of right now. I also have learnt so much about myself and how strong I can be giving hard circumstances.

Now, all I have to look forward to is hopefully graduating from uni and starting my dream...
Goodnight fellow bloggers,
Nicole in a daydream of thoughts
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment