Tuesday 12 November 2013

Growing Up

This weekend, I bought something that made me feel all grown up and finally trying to fit into my trainee teacher persona. I am trying really hard at the moment to think of myself as a teacher and not just a student but it's hard because if I class myself as a teacher, I don't feel ready yet or good enough to be given that name. Sure, I enjoy working with children but I don't think I'm anywhere close to being a good teacher and it worries me a little. I know it shouldn't because I've only just started and not really learnt all the tricks of the trade but I always think I'm never good enough for anything. And I'm worried that this time will be the same and that I might be right for once. Tuesday fears...

BUT back to my super cute purchase for last weekend- I dare any of you to say that this watch is not adorable.
From Debenhams - £28
This is my very first adult watch and I'm only just getting used to it. I have had watches before when I was younger but I haven't felt the need to have watch as I've grown up - I've always had my phone but I can't use that when I'm teaching. I think it's just the right balance between growing up and still trying to be young.

Love it? Hate it? Let me know!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment