Thursday 5 March 2015

Bad Luck

This is how I feel right now... I am so sick of life throwing curveballs at my family. It's like somehow nothing can go right and when it does, it starts going wrong again.

My family has been through enough in the past 5 years. We've struggled and lost so much but life just keeps delivering those punches and I honestly worry about how much more it can take. 

Happiness is such a precious and fragile thing. Right now it seems that life is trying to break our happiness whilst we hold on to it with the very tips of our fingers.

It's not fair!!
But at the end of the day, I know that I have to put on my bravest teacher face, keep on smiling and pretend that nothing bad has ever happened to me in my life...

Bit of a sombre blog today at 10PM. I apologise.

Love to you all 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment