Monday 2 March 2015

Extreme Reading

As I said yesterday, my school is doing an extreme reading focus to try and get children to get excited about reading and to help the cause, they asked all the staff to get involved. This meant that this weekend I had to take a picture of myself doing some extreme reading.. Now, this picture is not quite extreme but my original plan of going on the roof of the extension on my house might have been extreme but I'm not sure it is a great way of being a role model for my children. This was the compromise...
Bearing in mind there were loads of kids in the park when I did this, I did feel pretty silly. I took multiple pictures of me on the swing and slide but this one looked the best.

The things I do for my children, eh!

Have a happy Monday!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment