Sunday 1 March 2015

Hello March/Birthday Party

It doesn't seem possible that it is already the third month of 2015. It feels like 2015 just started yesterday and we're already coming close to being a quarter of the way through the year... Absolutely mental.

Today is such a busy day for me  because although it is Sunday and the day of rest, I have been up and planning for ages. I have until 2 to be finished and ready for my nephew's first birthday party and I'm freaking out just a little. Next week is an important week for our school and I can't even begin to think about the long list of things I still need to do... Never mind.

Max's party today is from 2:30-5:30 (including tidying up) so I'm going to enjoy his party and then come back and worry about more planning and resourcing until well into the night I'm sure. What a life I lead!!
This actually speaks a lot of truth because although I spend all my Sunday planning, it does make my week easier when I've got everything prepared and ready to go- it doesn't make me feel like I'm out of control or stressed because I know I've spent my Sunday sorting everything out. If I didn't, it would make my evenings even harder than they already are during the week!

Today, I have to take a picture of myself doing some Extreme reading for school... I am yet to know what I quite want to do but if I take a funny one, I may share it with you tomorrow.
Here is an example but I can assure you, I will not be doing anything as amazing as this. I couldn't even get myself up an inch off the ground , let alone that much!
The things I do for my job, eh!


Anyway, it's the start of Spring and I'm looking forward to the lighter days, the warmer weather and just seeing the sun a lot more- there's  nothing better than waking up in the light and coming home when it is still light. I also have big plans now that the days are becoming longer which include finally booking some driving lessons. I'm hoping to book some for Easter and then book one hopefully every week, even if I do it on a Saturday!

Well, that is my big spiel on my life on this Sunday. What are you doing? Leave me a comment down below!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment