Saturday 28 February 2015

Day #30 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #30: A photo of you when you were happy.
After finishing this blog challenge, I have come to the conclusion that I should really take more photos because although I have a fair few photos, I don't have that many general ones. I only really have pictures from big occasions and that's mainly because other people take the photos. Anyway, to finish off this challenge, I wanted to pick a picture of me looking nice and happy and just end this blog challenge with a soppy message. I am most happy when I'm with my friends and family and thankfully I'm blessed in both departments. I have the best family a girl could ever ask for. I never feel alone because I know that I always have someone that I can talk to. And I also have the very best friends that I can always have a laugh with and even if I'm having the worst day, they always cheer me up.

I really am one of the luckiest people in the world because I'm so rich with what I have!
And that's a wrap. It's all over!

30 Day Photo Challenge: COMPLETE! 30 days, 30 photos and 30 great memories shared.

I love you all. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment