Monday 9 February 2015

Day #11 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #10: A photo of your favourite film(s).
These ones are always so hard for me because I don't think I ever really have a favourite film in terms of all time but there are some films that I would happily watch over and over. Now, this one always gets me because I think "shall I say the film I actually love" or "do I love this film because people always say how good it is?" It's hard to have your own opinion on things like films and artists because I think people have such an influence on your opinion and always have something to say about it. Maybe I'm just really influential? I have lots of films that I really love mainly things like: Pretty Woman, Les Miserables, Frozen ;) and Armageddon. But I went for this genre of film because I really do love Disney and I couldn't pick my favourite from them all.

Is that cheating again? I don't think so because it has film(s) suggesting that you can pick more than one... So I did. I picked a whole company! Oopsie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment