Wednesday 11 February 2015

Day #13 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #13: A photo of your best friend(s).
This picture was a couple of years ago now but it shows how good our friendship is because we all met in high school and even to this day at 22 and 23, we are all still really great friends, the best of friends. I love these girls (and boy, sorry Tom ;)) and I really couldn't imagine my life without them!

We've had such good times together and I hope that the good times keep on coming way into the future.

I also wanted to put in a little extra photo of another one of my best friends. I have known this girl since I was in primary school probably about 5 years old and I love her to pieces. We've been through quite a bit and we're still the best of friends! I don't always have time to catch up with all my friends but I do love them and am so thankful for them in my life!
One final picture because this blog I am really cheating on- I have another picture of me with my best friends! These are my teacher best friends and I love them to pieces. We all met on our PGCE year and we all got on so well together that I have to include these into my best friend category because I don't know what I would do without them! I love them all!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment