Monday 2 February 2015

Day #4 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #4: A photo of the last place you went on holiday.
Last year, I was blessed to be very selfish and I ended up having two spectacular holidays, I had my first holiday with my friends in Turkey, but then a couple weeks after that I had a second holiday to Kos with my family. Considering my last holiday was the holiday I went to Kos, I picked this beautiful picture of the view from our bedroom. It was such a piece of heaven with the blue sea, beautiful golden sand and the temperature never going below 30 degrees. It really was such a lovely holiday.

This holiday I also got to stay in two hotels with such a great atmosphere and beautiful surroundings. I truly felt blessed to have gone on holiday twice last year.

Thankfully both my holidays of 2014 were brilliant. I really want to be able to go on holiday with friends soon and hopefully all of us can make it :) I had such a blast. I definitely need a holiday soon to get away from the stresses of life and also the cold weather.

Happy Monday everyone! :)

Love you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment