Monday 16 February 2015

Day #18 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #18: A photo of one of your classes.
I don't really get this one. I don't know if it means a picture of you at school or a picture of you and your class? But either way, I'm not going to post that. Instead I decided on posting a picture of myself looking a little bit of a loser. This picture was taken by the year 5s that I was teaching during my last placement on my PGCE, It was the second to last week that I would be teaching them and they wanted a funny picture of me. In my semi self conscious state, this is what I came up with... They were quite happy with it anyway!

I do miss that school and the lovely staff that supported me so well in my final placement. My mentor was so good and always gave me such positive comments that I literally felt like the best teacher in the world even though it couldn't have been further than the truth some times!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment