Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! :)
I have nothing against Valentine's Day, I think it's a lovely little idea to remind us to tell the people we love that we do love them. In my life, I get so busy and caught up with work and things that need to be done that I don't always remember to tell those that mean something to me that they do. Nor do I have time to spend a lot of time with them which makes me sad. I like the idea that we can dedicate a day to someone that makes us happy in our life and it's a lovely gesture.

The part of Valentine's Day that I don't like is people getting whiny because they don't have someone to share it with because you do! Just because it isn't a girlfriend or a boyfriend, you have people in your life that you can say I love you too just as much as a significant partner. Even if it is just taking the day to realise everything that makes you love yourself.

I know it's corny as hell for both parts but just like Christmas and Easter, modern day life have changed it into a celebration and even if you don't want to celebrate it, don't boycott it. It's just a little bit of fun and I definitely like the reduced prices because of it!
I mean, I got a cocktail that should have been £10 last night for a fiver. What more could you want?!

Have a great day and catch this blog a little later for the new post for my 30 day challenge. Today will be the day that I cross over into the second half of this challenge and I'm excited about it!!

Love you all lots.

You can be my Valentine, if you want! ;) I don't even need chocolates or flowers. Just leave a cute little message in my comments section, that will be good enough for me!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment