Monday 23 February 2015

Day #25 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #25: A photo of a night that you loved.
This was an unexpected night that I loved! So, this was my first ever Christmas Staff Do and I was very scared about going to it. It's one thing making an impression in your job and doing a good job at your job but there's another thing making an impression in front of senior leaders on a night out. Now for Christmas Staff Dos there is always a stigma of letting loose and getting a little bit tipsy and I was all too aware of this and actually tried my hardest to not let this happen!

Now these ladies in the picture with me made the night so good. It was so much fun and I actually really enjoyed the night after such a stressful first term as a class teacher. It made it worth going and I don't know what I'd do without them!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment