Sunday 22 February 2015

Day #24 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #24: A photo of you that your hair looks nice in.
As some of you know, if you have followed my blog for a while, I donated my hair around 2 years ago to a cancer charity and raised over £100 for the cause. This meant that my hair was always really long and then I had 11 inches cut off meaning it went to a very short a-line bob. I have to admit I did really like my bob at the time and when I look back on some of the pictures of me with short hair, I do consider getting it back. But at the same time, I also look back at pictures with my long hair and I end up craving it again. I love how it looks in some pictures but I also know that in others it just looks flat and too long. 

I'm not really a hair and make up kinda girl. I have always kept things really simple but this picture, for me, makes me really love long hair and it's one of the inspirations that has meant I want to grow my hair back again. You never know, once I've grown it again, I may cut it all off and donate it again. That's the thing about me, I'd rather do something for a good cause than get sentimental about something that will grow back.  

That picture was about 2 years ago and so I thought I'd also post a more recent picture of me with my hair that I like in it...
Double whammy!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment