Sunday 22 February 2015

Half Term is Over!

I woke up this morning like I have done for the past week and I have revelled in the fact that I can lay in bed without a care in the world. I only had this feeling for exactly 0.5 seconds before I realised that the day was Sunday and the curse of the Sunday hit me square in the face, right between the eyes. Sunday is not a funday for me on a usual week but just after a week off for half term, Sunday is like facing the devil and knowing that you've already lost before you've even tried.

I have left copious amount of work and planning to this day wishing that for some divine reason the day would not come but unfortunately, it has and now I'm faced with the cold, hard and very sad reality that I have been running from.

Can't anybody save me?!
Also, not only do I have planning to do but I also have the nerves of going back to school. What if I have forgotten how to teach? What if I stand in front of my children and don't know what to say? It's a little bit silly but yes, I am pretty nervous to go back to teaching...

Oh my life!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment