Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day #19 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #19: A photo of you on a class trip.
For someone who really didn't/doesn't like photos of herself, this challenge was a little bit of a problem. Especially this day. I don't really have any pictures of me when I was in school because I really didn't like myself. I know a lot of people don't like themselves but I REALLY didn't like myself back in the day. I hated taking pictures of myself let alone anyone catching me off guard.

I decided that because I don't have any pictures of me on a class trip (that are easily accessible or that I know about) I thought I would post a picture of me on my very last day of Year 11. I was just 16 and this picture is the only picture I have of that day... It is crazy to realise how much I didn't like myself.

It makes me a little sad to think because I remember feeling so down and upset about how I didn't look like other girls and to me, I felt like a giant because I was taller than most people. I'm just happy that now I feel a little bit better about myself.

Love who you are, even if you don't like yourself that much!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment