Sunday 15 February 2015

Curiosity Killed The Cat

Okay, this is going to be a really quick blog because I just want to confess something that I have been feeling this weekend. Ever since Friday when the premiere happened, I have been eager to watch Fifty Shades of Grey... I am admitting that I have read the books and although I do not want to see the film with a bunch of other people in the cinema, I do want to go and see it... 

I have heard that it is really rubbish from reviews but you know when you're that curious about something, you don't care if it is crap or if it is really great- you just have to see it? I'm there. I'm totally there.
And I know I'm not the only one! There are probably hundreds and thousands of people out there just dying to see how they created it after such a big hype but aren't completely obsessed or insane to go see it in the theatres.

If you're like me, drop me a comment below so that I don't feel alone. I just want to know. I'm a curious little thing and I know that I won't be able to stop myself from watching it when I can!

DON'T JUDGE ME! ;)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment