Sunday 1 February 2015

Pre-Monday

Since I started blogging again, I've become really excited about it and it makes me love the 30 Day Challenge because it means I have purpose for blogging. But at the same time, because I post a picture everyday I miss normal blogging where I'm just having a chat. And so on the days where I fancy blogging beyond my picture challenge, I'm gonna post 2 blogs. If I'm being honest with myself, this will probably only ever happen on a weeknd when I have time.

Here we go anyway... My Sundays are always the same. I look forward to the weekend so much but in reality I look forward to Saturday because that's the only day when I really truly have time off. My Sundays are filled with pre-Monday work, which is why I really should just call Sunday Pre-Monday.
People don't realise how much of teacher's spare time is spent on work and neither did I until I started my NQT year!! But although it is my planning day on Sunday, I always try to minimise how long I actually work... Normally I start at about 12 and finish at about 6 but from last week, I really want more time to myself so I'm being really naughty (probably at my own detriment) and I refuse to start working just yet!! I'll start later and if I don't get it all done, I'll do it next week.

Life is more important! Also, I'm really glad I'm back. I hope you're glad I'm back too :)

Have a lovely Sunday. Love you all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment