Friday 27 February 2015

Happy Birthday Max

Can you believe that it is exactly a year today that my first little baby nephew was born? No? Me either. It really baffles me how that time has flown by because it really does feel like it was yesterday. I can't believe it. This little boy came at just the right time for my family. He has been one of the biggest beacons of light for us and he brings us complete joy every single day- from his cheeky smile to his adorable babbling. I just love him so much.
I hope you have the best birthday ever, little baby! I've just come home from spending a couple of hours with him and the look on his face when I walked through the door was priceless. He was so excited to show me his new toys and started pointing to all his toys and balloons saying 'yes'. It made me so happy and then he took steps towards me by himself and that topped it off.

I love him so much and I know that he's going to have such a good time at his party on Sunday. What a cutie!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment