Tuesday 10 February 2015

Day #12 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #12: A photo of you.
 
More vanity for me! This was a picture of me from my holiday with my friends last year and the reason I like it so much is because I love this dress. I have always been a fan of maxi dresses and when I found this beauty in New Look, I had to have it and I'm so glad I bought it. It looks so summery and floaty that I wear it every single time I go on holiday- holiday staple!

I also love this picture because I look so brown and I miss that. My natural skin colour is so white that it's not even funny. I do tan quite nicely but my tan never lasts long. I've never gone down the whole fake tan route because I feel like I'd look like a right mong but a natural tan would do me nicely for the whole of winter!

I want a holiday so bad! :(
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment