Saturday 21 February 2015

Family Love

This is one of the things that I have to constantly remind myself of. My mind has the tendency to think of the worst possible outcome and to take something small and make a mountain out of it, which then gets turned into the worst possible outcome. It's hard for me to see people that I love upset and sad. It's hard for me to see people around me arguing. I am not one of those people that thrives on arguments and drama. In fact, I try and surround myself with people that are least likely to argue. My friends and I have been friends since we were 11 and I can't remember us ever having an argument and I like it that way.

My family is always difficult. My family life is not conventional and it is never easy. It never has been. Sometimes it's really hard to stay positive and see everything from that silver lining. But I really try hard to. I try hard to put on my big girl smile and make a laugh and a joke. In fact, if you were to ask most people, they wouldn't be able to guess that we have dealing with at home because that's the type of people we are.

I just have to sometimes take the time to remember to take care of myself and my family first rather than putting on a front to disguise everything. I am very good at hiding things that I am feeling.

This message is something I wanted to share with people that are reading this blog... Remember you don't choose your family and most of the time you're most harsh on the ones you love but as long as you remember how special they are, you can't ever do anything that would really hurt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment