Saturday 7 February 2015

Day #9 of 30 Day Challenge

Day #9: A photo of your family.
This is by no means a complete family picture but it's the most recent picture I have of the majority of my family together. This is me and my siblings with my first nephew. This picture was taken as a Mother's Day present to my Mum and little baby Jacob was not yet born hence the reason why he is not in this pic! I have a really big family with my Mum, Dad, me, my four sisters, one brother and the most recent additions my two little nephews. It's a lot of people to fit in one picture and even more to organise a time when we are altogether and all want a picture taken.

My parents are in a previous picture and my nephew Jacob is in another so if you take three of these posts, you would get a complete family picture... :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment