Saturday 25 August 2018

Let's Catch Up

Morning!!

So as pointed out by my friend Hollie, last time I blogged, I left a few things unsettled and without closure so I thought today we could have a little chinwag and chit chat to clear a couple things up.

1. Firstly, I announced that a baby was coming soon in Jan of last year. That baby came in the May of last year and is now 1 years old. I love this little man to pieces and he has become quite the little character.

2. Secondly, I shared the plans that I wanted to get a tattoo and the last thing I mentioned was drawing a mock up of what I wanted. I am pleased to tell you that I did actually go through with that tattoo but not in that place. I got a little dandelion seed on the left side of my body. I did this to represent my lost grandparents as when I was younger, we'd always make wishes on them.

3. Last but not least, my last blog post was unsure about whether I would survive an exercise class... So my favourite update to give you is...

I am in fact alive!! 😂

Love and kisses,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment