Thursday 30 August 2018

This Is It!

As I stand in my hotel room doing final checks I know that it is the end of my holiday and it makes me a little sad!

The end of a holiday is such a depressing day because most of the time you have a whole day to wait before you get picked up and you think great, it's just a normal day BUT it isn't.

You get into the sun and you're constantly thinking, I've got 2 hours left... I have to check out in 1 hour and it doesn't feel the same.

I have to wait til 6pm to be picked up so I guess the sad, depressing day is drawn out even longer for me... yippee. Not.

Oh well, a holiday wouldn't be a holiday if you didn't go home at the end of it. Until next year.

I also promise that when I am back at home I will share with you my Twizy (tiny, 1 seat electric car) adventure! 

Until then,
Love and kisses,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment