Thursday 23 August 2018

Hello Old Friend

Greetings from sunny Lanzarote!

I can't quite believe how long it has been since I have blogged on here (over a year ago 😱)... over the years, I have blogged from a number of strange places but blogging in the sun whilst sunbathing on a lounger might just be the weirdest yet.

I have absolutely no idea what pull made me blog today but I had a sudden overwhelming desire to get back online.
I also do not really have any point to the blog other than wanting to get back on the blogging horse so to speak.

I have a couple things planned to do whilst I'm in Lanzarote so perhaps I'll make sure to take pictures and blog about my adventures. Stay tuned for a boat trip and an interesting tour with twizy cars (fully electric cars that look more like they belong in the future of a sci-fi film)
Old friend say hello to my new friend- a tiny lizard.
For now, it's been lovely to catch up and I'll talk to you soon.

Back to sunbathing and sweating- what a lovely image for you all... Cheerio!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment