Tuesday 17 January 2017

Exercise Class

This is potentially one of my last blogs because I may not survive tomorrow. My sister and I go to an exercise class, which I really enjoy but I don't really venture to do any other ones... Until now.

My sister has talked me into trying a new class, which she says 'I may die.' I think the biggest misconception for me is that I am fit because I am skinny. Let me tell you now that I am skinny but I am in no way shape or form fit- I am as about fit as a cake... 

This class, Boogie Bounce, includes jumping on a mini trampoline for 45 minutes that focuses on small controlled movements that work every muscle in your body. I have found some photos from Boogie Bounce and want you to make up your own mind about the fun factor...
I am looking forward to it because I think it will be a lot of fun and I will end up laughing at how rubbish I am at keeping up with the moves and the bouncing all the class but I am scared. I am so unfit and I hate embarrassing myself. 
I'll let you know if I survive it... If not, I'll see ya later!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment