Friday 30 January 2015

Day #1 of 30 Day Challenge!

So this is the start of a beautiful (and hopefully a successful) 30 day challenge. So to remind us all, for the next month (30 days) I will be posting a new picture following the rules of what each post is about. If you want to check out which pictures are going to be posted on which day, just take a quick look back at the blog I posted previously: http://nicolespearlsofwisdom.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/new-challenge.html

ANDDDD let's get started. 

Day #1: Your Facebook profile picture.

This is the easiest one ever and I'm pretty glad that I have an okay profile picture for this one!
Got to love a bit of Instagram!

Well, day #1 done, only 29 more days left. This is going to be very exciting.

For once, I am looking forward to a challenge and it feels so good to be excited about something other than work and school. I'm pretty glad to have started this!

Love you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment