Tuesday 27 January 2015

Tuesday's Treasures!

Let's see how long I can keep this up... I'll let you into a little secret (if you didn't know it already) I'm currently writing this what would have been yesterday today at half 8... I get up and am out the house by 7 in the morning and I don't get back until 7 at night- it's almost impossible to blog to same day.

I spent the weekend chilling and going on a little bit of a mad spending spree. Unfortunately, I haven't yet received my clothes but I wanted to share some pictures of what I have bought to find out your opinions!!

First and foremost:
1. Slim Fit Joggers from Superdry!
Now, the only thing that makes me extremely worried about Superdry is the sizing... I don't know whether or not I trust their sizing guide because I know Superdry comes up so small and also because of my height, I don't want it to be too short. I'll see what they look like when they come.
All I wanted was some really comfy joggers that I can wear about the house when I'm chilling out on the weekend. I wear shorts to bed and when I feel like a pyjama day, I end up having to get changed because shorts in this weather is not a good idea!

2. Tunic dress
These dresses on other people look so lovely and I'm always really jealous by how nice people look in them and so I thought I would treat myself to some. I don't know how they will look because my body shape pretty much resembles that of a teenage boy... and not in any good way. But when it comes, I'll try it on and give it a go. I think I like it because it has that very forgiving shape where you can hide any parts of your body that you don't like!

Which leads me quite nicely onto my last purchase:
3. Another tunic dress
Again, this is a bit of a risky buy but I thought I'd give it a go. Postage and packaging was free so even if I send it all back, there's no money wasted!!

I am also looking for a new pair of long black boots seeing as mine have decided to have a chat with me half way through the school day. If you have seen some good black boots around, let me know where they are from and I'll take a look into them. My calves are quite small and I'm not a fan of baggy ones so any boots that are quite small around the top will be grand for me! 
These are the ones that I had before!

TUESDAY SHOPPING TREASURES! I really hope they come soon. It's like Christmas at the end of January. Yippeeee!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment