Sunday 31 May 2015

Hello June

This is practically a June blog considering it's the day before and it's a fairly late blog... 
I start my June challenge tomorrow and so I miss the day where I can tell you about the month I have ahead of me and so I thought I would do it a day early so that I can still keep you updated with my life (for once!)
♡ This month I am doing the June challenge that I hope I complete. I'm really excited about it so I think I have a fairly good shot at being able to blog everyday with it- that's the key to success: being excited enough about something that may be hard to follow through to the end! Check out the plan here if you haven't already: http://nicolespearlsofwisdom.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/first-challenge.html
♡ Throughout the month, I'm also continuing with my driving lessons- let's just say I am not the worst learner in the world but I definitely would not say that I am the most natural. I have a driving lesson tomorrow and I hope that I can relax enough to properly enjoy driving without thinking too much or over complicating things.
13th June: It's my birthday and I will be 23... Whenever I think about this, the song 'noone likes you when you're 23' always pops into my head and I hope that's not true :(
- 11th June: I'm going out for my birthday with the girls from my high school and I love them to bits- our friendship has survived throughout the whole of high school and beyond and I know that we'll be friends forever! :)
- 21st June: I'm going out for dinner with the girls that I made friends with on my PGCE year- we find it hard to find time to get together so birthday celebrations are always a must do to make sure that we have a life outside school!
- This isn't planned yet but I will also be going out for dinner and/or a drink with the girls from work.
This is the time when I like to think I'm so popular when actual fact, I'm not!!
♡ 20th June: It is my cousin's 18th birthday and so all my family are going to his birthday party, which should be good. I haven't seen some of my cousins for a while so it will be nice to go out and have some fun!
That's all I have planned for the month of June- I don't think I have anything else coming up but if I do, I'm sure that it'll appear in a blog at some point!
What is your month of June looking like? Packed? OR a nice relaxing month? Let me know in the comments below!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment