Friday 29 May 2015

Youtubers I Enjoy

Now, usually I don't share who I like to listen to or watch because I'm one of those people that doesn't like being judged. I don't like the judgement that comes with admitting you like something that someone else thinks is lame but I have to say that since I've gotten older, I'm less conscious of this- if people think it's lame, that isn't my problem. I am one of these people that doesn't really keep up to date with regular shows unless I really like them (or they're on early) and the majority of my time is spent on the Internet, mainly watching Youtube videos. I thought I would let you know who I enjoy watching and what types of shows I like to watch on the Internet!

1. Zoella - https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390
This is a beauty guru on Youtube and although you wouldn't have guessed it, I really enjoy watching clothing hauls and make up looks even if I don't try them out myself. She's a really own to Earth, cute and fun Youtuber and I just like to watch to get some tips and because she's English, whenever she shows some clothes in her haul, I go out and see if I can find it myself to buy.

2. Joe Sugg - https://www.youtube.com/user/thatcherjoe
This is Zoe's brother and I really enjoy him as much as Zoe, if not more. I love his videos which are a more Youtube pranks/fun challenges. He is so funny in an effortless way and I find myself laughing out loud at him, which is always a winner if you ask me!

Side note: What an attractive brother and sister- I am not jealous....

3. Jenna Marbles - https://www.youtube.com/user/JennaMarbles
Jenna is hilarious- she's such a classic Youtuber that puts out original and unique videos of her take on life. I love how real and confident she is and she has really cute dogs. For me, she has so many qualities that I wish I had- confidence, hilarity and intelligence. I love her and she really does make me giggle.

4. Nerdy Nummies - https://www.youtube.com/user/rosannapansino
I love baking cakes and decorating them is becoming one of my real wants in life- I want to be able to decorate cakes beautifully with minimal effort. This show is so cute because it combines cake making/decorating with some of the best nerdy games and although I hardly know any of them that she does, I love seeing how she creates all of her designs. I'm still trying to perfect to perfect cake pop and when I do, I will be trying out some of her cute designs!

5. xUrbanSimsx - https://www.youtube.com/user/XUrbanSimsX
This channel is my guilty pleasure. If you know me, you know I love playing The Sims (I have enjoyed all of the versions of The Sims and currently really enjoy Get to Work from Sims 4) and what I also really like doing is watching other people play The Sims 4. The thing that I love is being able to watch the stories that they people create and the situations they put on their families. When you're playing the Sims just for yourself, it can get a little boring, especially if you play the same way each time so it's nice to get some inspiration and stories from other people. I love it!

These are just a few of the Youtubers that I enjoy watching and without going into depth, here are a few more names that I enjoy: REACT, cutepolish, Shaytards and Grace Helbig.

Have you heard of any of these Youtubes? Do you enjoy them as well or dislike them? Let me know if you have found a new Youtuber to watch from this or if you want to share what Youtubers you like or the ones you think I should check out. Please do let me know!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment