Tuesday 26 May 2015

Perfectionist!

I gave my blog a little bit of a much needed make over yesterday and I have to say that I spent ages on it- literally hours and I'm still not happy. I don't know how people who have great style do it but they manage to make something like a blog look so professional and beautiful and probably spend a quarter of the time I spent on it yesterday... Ridiculous- I am not a trend setter nor am I in any way stylish- you should see some of my outfit choices. OH dear!

The trouble is that I'm such a perfectionist that I will probably keep playing around with it for another week until I either give up and don't blog for a while or until I have made it into something I like. Let me know what you think of the new blog look or if you can give me any advice/themes I could try to make it look beautiful! Cheers love!

I gotta say that yesterday I did manage to get myself a fancy dancy signature instead of my usual cheerio, Nicole crap that I always put on the end of my blog and I really like it! It's so blog'ish that I almost feel like a professional blogger! Ooh la la!
So, it is half term and people assume that because it's half term, you get a complete week off of work without needing to think about it or do anything for it. I'll let you into a little teaching secret. That is complete lies- I spent the whole day today at school planning for next half term. The only positive was that I got to do it with my year group partner and because we worked so hard, we treated ourselves to an ice cream in the park, in the sunshine- oooh la di da!

I also have reports to write, pieces of work to mark and level as well as assessment grids to update with their new levels... Oh well! I'm so happy that my time as an NQT is almost over and at the end of these 7 weeks, I can say that I survived my first year with Ofsted. Isn't that an insane and rewarding thing to say?!

I sent this picture to my teacher best friend and she loved it but it completely sums up my life at the moment
Also, you can always tell when it is half term because Nicole starts blogging again. It makes me laugh. I'm looking for a new challenge that I can do that motivates me to blog again regularly. Let me know if you know of any challenges or tags that you would like to see :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment