Wednesday 2 March 2016

Hump Day


Usually Wednesday is my least favourite day because I know that not only is it only just the middle of the week but it is also my longest day at work because we have to plan the whole night. BUT something positively strange happened this week. Last week, we were planned and resourced for the whole week so I didn't actually have anything to do during the weekend so I had the weekend to myself, that I loved. So, this week, we were determined to do the same thing so we could have to weekend to ourselves.

This meant that on Monday morning, I had already started to planning and resourcing for maths- which I finished that night! Yesterday, Literacy was planned and resourced as well as the other non-core subjects which means that I won't be staying late tonight. YIPPEEE!!
Except this teacher.... for now!
I also decided that even though it is late, I will be going to the pub quiz tonight so that I can feel like I actually have a life.

The ladies and I also decided to have burritos for lunch today so that is a naughty treat and at the pub, I'm also going to be naughty and have the delish burger! Such a fatty but so good.
It's actually a cheat day for me everyday because I'm a pig!
So all in all, I think today actually isn't a hump day. I still can't wait until Friday but I'm actually in such a good mood!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment