Tuesday 1 March 2016

Hello March

Hello March
I am so glad that today is March because it means that Spring and Summer is coming soon because I am SO over it being cold and frosty. It also means that it is getting closer to the summer holidays and that gets me very excited!! 

Let's get started with this month and see what *exciting* things I have coming up!

3rd March- I *should* be going to the pub quiz today with my friends and I hope I make it there- the only thing that would stop me from going is being too tired which I bloody hope doesn't happen! The thing with going out at night during a working week is that I get so tired the next day. I've tried to make an effort in doing more things during the week so I actually have a life this means I also get so tired. It's about making sure I try!

6th March- Before I tell you this; you have to promise that you won't call me a loser... Promised? Okay, good! As many of you know, I have obsessions with TV shows and when they go on a break or they end for the season, I always put in my calendar when they are coming back- it just so happens that Once Upon a Time is coming back today. EEK, SO EXCITED!!!

6th March- Also for this date, it is Mother Day and we are all going out for dinner as a family, which will be so nice. It is always such a big deal trying to get everyone together so it is nice when the effort is made for us to spend time together as a whole family!

9th March-13th March- My sister is taking her little boy to Disneyland Paris with her partner's family and so I get to look after her doggie, Molly. I have featured Molly in so many of my other blogs and I consider her to be my step dog when my sister goes away. I will be staying at her house and looking after the dog whilst she is away. I do love Molly!
12th March- Hopefully I am meeting up with the girls from my PGCE year. I haven't seen them in ages so it would be lovely to catch up and see how they are getting on!

24th March- It is officially the last day of the Spring term and the Easter holidays, which means I get to spend time off of work and with my family! Yippeee.

And then of course, it is Easter during this time and I also have a range of driving lessons throughout this month - once a week but we arrange them each week so I don't know the days but I am looking forward to these lessons.

And that is all I have planned for this month! What are your plans? Let me know!!
xxx
post signature

1 comment: