Saturday 5 March 2016

Saturday Shop

I feel like when I go shopping, I always have something in mind that I want to get- today was a new nail varnish. I get infills for my gel nail overlay but this week I have to wait a week more to get them infilled as I am going with my sister next week the day before she goes to the Philippines. The only problem with waiting another week was that my old varnish had already started to come off and I knew that waiting another week, they would be worse.

I bought Sally Hansen 'Plums the word' which I really like. It is a cross between a dusty pink and a lilac colour and I usually go for really bright colours but wanted something a bit more subtle without going nude- it was the best compromise.
So, I got that nail varnish and then walked around the shop and found some chocolate, which obviously I had to have because I am a self confessed fatty. Whilst I was browsing, I found this cute hipster glass jar. I really liked it and thought that it was super cute so naturally, me being the random shopper that I am, I had to get it. I am currently drinking a lovely cold coke out of it. Delish!
To end my random shopping trip blog, I thought I would jump to another random subject, which is Snapchat. I never really use Snapchat for its true use- sending pictures to other people, it really is just used to amuse myself. During the week, I played around with the different filters that they have and came across the alien one. I had to try it out and because there is a filter where it distorts your face, I decided to try and make the most ugly looking alien there ever was and you know what? I think I've achieved that!
And I wonder why I am still without a partner? Looking like that, I thought I would get one without even trying, right?! I figured that sharing that picture would take a lot of guts because it is hideous and I hate sharing any ugly photo of myself so for anyone that doesn't know me, I had to put up a nice picture as well as people could see I'm not that ugly!!
Everybody say CHEESEEE!

Have a lovely Saturday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment