Sunday 31 July 2016

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday was such a long, yet exciting day at Peppa Pig World. It took us about 1 hour and a half to get there, taking 3 separate cars with a limited signal in Southampton and a little cloud but we all made it there. It was incredibly busy with so many little children. I thought I would share with you my most favourite picture of the day- me, my sister and Jacob (the early birthday boy). We were in the exciting ride on Grandpa Pig's boat. It was very thrilling...
The other thing that I would say is that unless you have lots of little ones, Peppa Pig World does get boring- naturally as it is for little humans and not adults. It is so precious seeing their joy when they catch sight of one of the characters as well as going on all the rides. The theme music that constantly plays throughout the park can bugger off because it gets too annoying!!

As part of this blog today, I thought I would give you a bit of a summary of this week- I have managed to blog most days but I wanted to anyway. It's the last day of the month, which is insane thinking about. I shall do a 1st of August blog tomorrow to let you know what my August looked like!

Monday- I crapped my pants thinking about my driving test and grilled my dad on the worst roundabout where I live- there are way too many exits and too many lanes and that's without mentioning other drivers that literally cut every lane at any opportunity. I also babysat my nephew Jacob, who I adore!

Tuesday- I crapped my pants again with my driving test but thankfully passed with flying colours! I also went to see Tarzan with my friends- you can see my review for this using this link: http://nicolespearlsofwisdom.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/the-legend-of-tarzan-review.html
Wednesday- After having such a busy day yesterday with my driving test and my cinema date, I chose to spend this day lazily. I took a couple of driving adventures and even did my first solo drive, which was both scary as hell and exciting. I even put the radio on - how very cheeky of me!

Thursday- I went out for some drinks with my friend from school who had left last year. We had such a great year working together and I was devastated when she left but it makes me happy that we still see each other- what was meant to be low key drinks at 6PM turned into drinking until half 11 and then rushing to catch the last train home... Oops.
Friday- I don't think I actually did anything... Ultimtely lazy day.

Saturday- Peppa Pig World

Sunday- Cleaning my room. I feel like Sundays are always reserved for some sort of cleaning or tidying... It's just the rules.

I feel very lucky that I get to spend this part of the year off of work and take time to just look after myself. I'm really trying hard to not think about work or do work because I know that once it gets back to being September, I'll be back to being stressed. I also take this opportunity to blog again, which is why every half term/summer holidays, I go back to blogging regularly. I just wish I could sustain it throughout the term!

Never mind. I love you all as always!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment