Wednesday 24 September 2014

Almost There!

How cute are these puppies? I want one!!


Ahh, as if I have found the time to write 5 consecutive blogs. I think that this is my new personal record since my last one considering everything that I have to do.
It is officially half way through the working week and generally hump Wednesday (but let's be honest, most days with me are hump days at the moment). The good thing about today is that I also have a course so I don't have to be teacher. I am going back to school after to do planning etc til 8 but that's neither here nor there. 

Is anyone else counting down the days to the weekend or is it literally just me?

Not only is it almost the end of the week, but today is the last Wednesday of September and that means that October is just round the corner- meaning 3 things:

1. I get paid for the first time for my first month of teaching.
2. I survived my first month of teaching.
AND!
3. It is the month that I have half term.

I shall try and get round to doing a Hello October blog to let you know what I've got coming up - it's quite busy and full of some firsts and some regular things in my life. 

I just wanted to send you this message that we're almost there and WE CAN MAKE IT!
Today is my last day of looking after my sister's puppy (she's 2 years old...) Molly and I have to admit, I really will miss her. I love that dog like she were my own! I hope I get to see her regularly and if not, I'll just have to try and have dog sleepovers with her... Yes, I'm that type of person. Deal with it!

I love you all, before we know it, it will be Friday and that only means one thing.... ZZZZZZZ
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment