Sunday 28 September 2014

Summary Sunday

Anddddd, we're back in business. I'm not going to explain the rules, I'm just going to get right down into the real nitty gritty parts of my past.

LET'S GO!

22nd September 2013: The Future Question Tag

23rd September 2013: Motivational Monday #22

24th September 2013: Train Etiquette

25th September 2013: 3 Months Til Christmas

26th September 2013: Going Through Hell
How  little did I know back then about how much I would still be going through hell and having those days on a weekly/daily basis. Life is a wonderful thing...

27th September 2013: Ways To De-Stress
Apparently also something that past Nicole knew what future Nicole would need... It was very exciting reading this again to discover the things I said that I should be doing now. And would you look at that? I'm writing like I said. I'm such a good advice giver ;)

28th September 2013: Forever Friends

Be honest and truthful, did you stay to read the end of this? Did you click on any links? Let me know in the comments section and if not, give me a tweet if you did. I'm intrigued to know if I bore anyone enough to click the x before they finish reading.

Have a beautiful Sunday.

Love you! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment