Thursday 25 September 2014

Throwback Thursday

We haven't had one of these in a while but in memory of the fact that September is almost over, I wanted to fly back to a year ago and a bit to midway through September when I started my PGCE. I was so scared to do the course and I didn't think that I would get through it. But I meet some amazing people that I want to have in my life for the rest of my time and these girls made me feel like anything was possible. They made me feel confident, happy and when those days were hard, they made me feel worthy.

This was one of our first pictures together and I really truly love them with all my heart!
I wanted to take this Throwback Thursday and give you some of my favourite pictures with these girls!
Anakin and I after a rather sweaty PE lesson!
A beautiful time at my friend's wedding!
Just before we started our first placement, we decided that we need to go and get some teacher clothes and so we took a trip to Westfields and spent the whole day spending our money on new clothes. We got these really cheesy friendship bracelets and I love it! I carry it around with me every day in my bag. It reminds me that I have some amazing friends!

On our very last day, we took a group picture and I will treasure this picture for a while because I love these girls!!
That is my little dedication to my beautiful PGCE uni friends that I could call my best friends any day of the week. I love them to pieces. They give me strength and although my PGCE year was hard, it was made miles easier with these girls. I don't know what I would have done without them.

I am so thankful that on my first day I sat down next to a lovely girl called Anneke and that's where the story started...

Okay, enough lovey dovey'ness.

Have a terrific Thursday.

CIAO!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment