Saturday 27 September 2014

Saturday Slum

Yesterday, I didn't blog. Oh my goodness!! I am sat here trying to plan for next week after just finishing a massive marking session and I just can't be bothered. It's getting dark and getting late... It's a Saturday night and I'm sat working.. There's something wrong with that.

I'm getting paid on Tuesday and was hoping that I would have got paid on Friday. And even though I didn't get paid yesterday, I still went out shopping today for some things. I thought I'd share with you what I bought before I have to start working again:

1. Bag
I had previously bought a satchel from Accesorize and it was a brilliant bag that I used every single day but recently I have been realising that it just isn't big enough for what I need. It looks like a big bag but it doesn't open very wide which is what I needed. So I thought, I'd go back into Accesorize (one of my favourite shops ever!) and I found this lovely black work bag that for me looked perfect. It has a middle section and then two zips on the side. When I transferred my current bag contents and put it in the new bag, it didn't even fill half the bag. PERFECT! For £37, I thought it was pretty darn good!

2. Nail varnish
I have a big thing about my nails and recently with the pressure of starting my new job, I haven't been able to take care of them. I've bitten them from nerves, I've broken them from rushing around doing all the odd jobs and I've completely annihilated them from being so stressed and having them become weak. As I have done a review of Sally Hansen before and loved it, I knew that this would be a good thing for my nails. I like them long and strong and so I hope that this will help to give me back some lovely nails.
Picture from Google
I also bought a colour from Sally Hansen because although I have thousands of nail varnishes, it's always nice and exciting to buy a new one. I shall let you know what I think of it once I have painted my nails. I try to do it just before the Monday so it shouldn't chip or get damaged over the weekend. Also, I want to give the Sally Hansen miracle grow a chance to seep into my nails and start working. I'll get back to you on a review!

I know everyone will be eagerly awaiting it... NOT! ;)

3. CK In2u Her

I love perfume but I find that it's always quite expensive. I wanted to Miss Dior one but that is like £50 and without being paid, I really can't justify buying that at the moment. I went into Debenhams to look for clothes but I saw that the perfume section was having a sale. So, I managed to snag a £30 bottle of the perfume for only £15... I was very happy with that! I like the smell but I definitely will have a look into different perfumes when I get paid on Tuesday.

If anyone knows of any good perfumes that they would recommended, let me know and I'll give it a try!

4. Present for Jacob
I found a baby giraffe onesie for my nephew and I thought it was too super cute and adorable that I couldn't leave it. I am giving it to him tomorrow so I hopefully will get a picture of him in it and share it with you. ADORBS!!

That was my very varied shopping spree. I'll probably go on another one next week when I have money to spend and no care in the world.

Until then, TA'RA!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment