Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunday Summary

Instead of the old usual Sunday Summary of what was happening last year. I thought I might share with you what has been happening to me in some pictures over the last 2 months that I didn't blog. 

So, here goes:

I got back from holiday and a couple days later, my new nephew was born. His name is Jacob-Kerr and he was completely gorgeous the second he came out. This was our very first picture together:
The very next day after Jacob was born, it was Max's Christening. Enter a picture of Max and I on his Christening day:

A couple weeks after, I went on holiday with my Mum, Dad and brother. We took a cheeky little selfie in the middle of a volcano crater but I don't have it on this laptop. If I find it, I shall show you it. Pretty cool though. Here is another selfie that was taken with my brother:
The day after I came back from holiday, I started my new job as a qualified teacher and the new teacher of a beautiful year one class:
This is one of my uncompleted displays but I love it!
My sister took Molly to the vets and they thought she might have cancer, which she doesn't, thankfully! I am currently dog sitting Molly and we have lots of snuggles together:
And that's it. Except for my planning, resourcing and general sleep whenever I can. 

So, you could say that although I didn't blog very much, you didn't miss an awful lot. 

Have a lovely relaxing Sunday and I shall speak to you all soon.

Love you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment