Tuesday 23 September 2014

TV Shows Are Back!

I have waited all summer for some TV shows to come back and this week, and next, they will be back on my screen. I can't wait. I will make time to watch my shows even if I do not have much time at all. I will make time. My four main TV shows that are coming back (not in order of preference)... Judge me as you will as well, I don't care. I love these American shows! They are my guilty pleasures:

Grey's Anatomy - 25th September. Tomorrow. Oh my. What will life be like without Cristina? Who knows? But I'm sure to find out on the weekend when I give it a cheeky watch. Love it!

Once Upon a Time - 28th September. This was my new summer guilty pleasure. I love fairy tales bad I love American shows so put the two together and I have a love child that I will treasure with all my heart! Who knew that I would have such a soft spot for Captain Hook?

The Vampire Diaries - 2nd October. Do not start with what is going to happen in this show. I literally have no idea. No spoilers but big drama with Damon and Bonnie. What will happen? I can't wait to find out!!

The Originals - 6th October, Now this is probably my least favourite show but that's because it is simply the show that I'm not sure has developed into its full potential yet. It is only on its second season and so I hope that this season is going to get better and better.

AHHHH!

I also indulged in the Sims 4 the other day and so I shall try and see if I have time to write a quick review about the game. At the moment it seems good although they have taken some of my favourite things out of the game. If I can, I shall write a review this week or this weekend.

Watch this space!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment