Monday 22 September 2014

Late Motivational Monday

I don't know what it is but nowadays Mondays always feel so busy and so crazy. I think that I have everything planned for the week on the weekend having two days off but the second I get in in the morning at 7:30, there is just too much to get done.

The good thing about this week is that although it is busy and I have a lot to get done in terms of target setting and getting any levels sorted out, it is a good because I am not teaching for half the week. WHAT? I hear you say. I am on a course but Tuesday and Wednesday and I need to check but Friday I usual have almost all day with NQT time but I don't know if I'd get that because I've been on courses.

Anyway, it means that I have a little bit less of a stressful week because the supply should mark the work, which I won't have to! Result. However, whenever I am not there, my children do not produce as good work as I would have liked but never mind!

So, tonight I am sitting here and probably should be a little more worried about the week than I am but I'm feeling a little less stressed than I was this morning. It's a lot and I'm only just trying to figure out how to fit everything in and make sure that I don't just have a life full of school.

This is less of a Motivational Monday and more of a diary entry but here's my message for today:
Without lying, every day I finish work and question what I'm even doing being a teacher. I don't feel like I'm good enough yet but I know that everyday I wake up and I strive to be better than the last. I am busy trying to figure teaching out, I'm busy beating myself down about how much better I need to be and I'm busy trying to be that better person.

Every day from now until the end of the year will probably be a learning curve and a constant knockdown of my confidence but if there's one thing that I know is that I'm not a quitter. I will not give up!
I was chosen for this job for a reason and I WILL prove my worth by the end of it even if it's the last thing I do.

Just a quick blog and a little pick me up because I am feeling like I'm drowning.

I love you all.

I like having this to vent to again. Maybe I'll keep you around ;)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment