Friday 25 December 2015

Celebrity

Right now when you are reading this, it is Christmas Day so a very Merry Christmas to you all...

Right now for me, it is Christmas Eve and I have just come back from the Christmas Eve service at the church. Now, I know all of you might be saying 'but Nicole, you don't go to church.' and you would be right. I am not a hardcore Christian but ever since I was little, we had a tradition to go to the church during Christmas Eve to watch the nativity service. Now that there are babies in the family again, we wanted to start the tradition with them.

The church we went to was lovely- they had singing, some prayers and readings from the Bible and also it had the nativity played out by children. It was simply adorable.

The thing about going to church now I'm a teacher is that there is a chance that I will be recognised and this happened...
One of the angels from the service turned around and said 'hello Miss Ryan' which I thought was sweet and cute. Then, one of the girls from the other year 1 class came and tapped me on the shoulder to say hello, which was funny now that it took the toll to 2... And then, as I was leaving, one of my little girls from my class came up to me to wish me Merry Christmas.

It means that I'm a local celebrity- oh yeahhhh!

Storytime over- I hope you're having a lovely Christmas Day and I will try to get some pictures share my Christmas with you all!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment