Sunday 27 December 2015

Criminal Case Review

I like sharing with you all my favourite apps as I find them. Previously I've posted a review about the game Bakery Story, which I no longer play... and I also posted a review about the app Airdroid, which I still use and love to this day. Today, I thought I would post a review about a new game that I am officially addicted to- I don't know how I found it but I love it.

This game is basically a hidden object game where you have to find the objects in different scenes but has the added story to each level where you have to solve a murder. There are clues that you have to investigate and then you ultimately arrest the killer from the clues about them that you have uncovered.

This is the main screen that you see when you are in the game and each number is a different level with a different murder case. I am currently waiting to investigate level 28. You have XP points that you gather that puts you up the different ranks from officer to deputy to detective all the way to sheriff and general. I am currently on level 66 and I am a Captain! 
This is what each different crime scene that you investigate looks like- each one following the story and gives you a narrative throughout so you can keep up to date with the findings and the different twists and turns each story takes. It really is fun to see which person murdered them with their reasoning behind. To play each crime scene, you use your energy- your maximum energy level is 110 and each crime scene costs 20 energy unless there is a special offer on.
I use my phone a lot to play games and as sad as it sounds, I play this game almost every day. I absolutely love it! I also got both my sister and my best friend Gerri hooked. Give it a try ;) Maybe I can hook more people onto this game!

I also link this game to my Facebook as you can get special cards that give you more XP or coins to buy different things but I always make sure that I do not click the box that says 'Post to my FB' and have set the game to private so only I see any posts that accidentally get through- it means that I can play without fear of being that annoying person of FB.

All in all, it's a fun and addicting game that has a purpose. Most hidden object games rarely have a reason for finding the objects but with the aspect of investigating and uncovering clues, it makes it far more enjoyable. If you're like me and enjoy playing games, give it a try!

Well, that's all from me today. It is my sister's birthday today so the festivities never stop- it will be a day of being with family and eating cake whilst drinking some yummy beverages. I absolutely love this time of the year!

Cheerio for now.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment