Thursday 31 December 2015

My Top 10 Songs of 2015

The irony of this meme is that I actually bought a cheesecake yesterday but I am going out as well so as the the old saying goes "I'm going to have my (cheese)cake and eat it..."
Well, we have come to another New Year's Eve and I couldn't think of a better way to spend some of the day than to write a blog just for all of you guy. It's been so lovely being back here with all of you and I want to thank you for taking the time to read and share my life with me. It really gives me warm, tingly feels when I see people are still reading.

To end 2015, I thought I would round up some of the songs that I have adored and played the hell out of this year in 2015. I couldn't decide on a preference and therefore these songs are not in numerical order just put down in order that I can remember.
 So here are my top 10 songs of 2015:

- Charlie Puth and Wiz Khalifa - See You Again
- Ed Sheeren - Photograph
- James Bay - Hold Back the River
- Ed Sheeren - Thinking Out Loud
- Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
- Rachel Platten - Fight Song
- Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
- Adele - Hello
- Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand
- Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
What song would be in your top 10? Have I not included your favourite song? 

Let me know in the comments.... If you're not all too drunk!
xxx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment