Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas Day 2015

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas yesterday! Christmas Day is always a little strange in our house because we have two sisters with their own families, we have to wait for them to come round, which sometimes means we wait until around 5PM until we open presents (like this year, one of my sisters went to her partners for Christmas dinner). It's okay though because it meant that this year, I could have my dinner then have a little nap ;)

Here are a couple of pictures of my Christmas Day:
My Christmassy outfit, well only really my Christmas jumper but I think it is darn cute!
One of my nephews spent the whole day with us so it meant that I had to have a Christmas selfie- even more so because he was an elf which matched my Christmas jumper. He is so cute and I honestly can't get over how much I love him!
Jacob got the cutest rocking horse that not only looks adorable but also moves and has sound effects- when you press its ear, it makes clip-clop sounds and wags his tail whilst moving its mouth. I honestly couldn't get over it.

P.S. check out my beautiful tree in the background.

And then some of my presents- the one of the left was a very thoughtful gift left from Santa. Once a teacher, always a teacher. If you don't know why this is funny, they are green pens and I am only allowed to mark in green pens, which causes two situations: 1. I never have a green pen when I need one to mark or 2. When someone else needs a pen, I only ever have green pens to offer. I'm definitely not going to run out of green pens now!

The next picture is a super sweet Pandora charm from my brother, which has a little reindeer on it as well as a 'Merry Christmas' inscription on the bottom. I love it!

And that's Christmas Day for another year. Right now I am sitting on the sofa, in my Christmas pudding pyjamas prepraing myself for another busy day with Boxing Day. Another busy day, another big dinner.... Yippee.

What is your Boxing Day like? Let me know below- I love hearing form you all.

Love you lots
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment