Wednesday 30 December 2015

January Challenge

I've really enjoyed being back on Blogger and blogging that I have decided the only way that I ever seem to blog consistently and with some purpose is if I find myself/or create my own challenge for that month. I looked on the Internet for any challenges that I might like to do and came across a challenge that quite fittingly was labelled January Challenge.
I thought I would share it with you- as always- and give you a chance to let me know what you think. I might even put a cheeky poll in here for you to decide.
So, without too much chit chat, here is the January challenge. Let me know if you like it/if you think I should do it and how I should set it out. Should I just post pictures? Should I do a combo of pictures and writing?
Please, let me know! :) Remember if you want to say yes- specific which yes - pictures only or pictures and writing. You only have until 01.01.2016 at noon to complete it!
post signature

Should I attempt to complete the January challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment