Sunday 5 May 2013

BBQ Season

Now that it is meant to be getting warming and sunnier, it's the perfect time for BBQs and when I came home, it was on my to-do list.

Today, the BBQ was on the agenda. The sun wasn't necessarily out in full force but it did make an appearance every now and again. Thankfully, it wasn't cold and so sitting out in the garden with everyone was enjoyable. If you have a family of 4, the idea of a family BBQ isn't that exciting. But between us all, boyfriends and kids- there were around 13 people enjoying the food, music and company. As well as there, there were 3 dogs to keep us entertained.
I had a great time, I didn't eat a lot- only managed a burger, but the whole point of the day was to enjoy the company of loved ones. After being starved of that for 3 weeks when I've been craving it; it was so good to just chill out with everyone I've missed. I had a great Sunday and it just reminds me how lucky I am which in turn makes me so grateful.

Family is everything in this life- I definitely don't take that for granted.

I hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday weekend- and continue having a great time tomorrow where you can have a day off without calling in sick ;) Fingers crossed the sun comes out for us all!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment