Saturday 11 May 2013

Dog Update

We've had the dogs at our house for well over a month now and to say they've settled in would be an understatement. They have well and truly made them our home their own and even bark at the cats when they enter the living room as if they were trespassing. I've definitely found myself shouting at them to be nice to the cats as they lived here first.

Daisy
It feels like our family is complete now my Aunt is home where she belongs and in true pamper doggy style, they went for their regular grooming at the dog parlour. They aren't spoilt... Much. Their hair grows like nobody's business and ends up going in their eyes until I'm sure that they can't actually see where they are going. Whenever they come home, they look like completely different dogs as well as looking so skinny and small. They definitely smell better and look miles cuter once they come back. I love them that little bit more.

I shall share with you some of the pictures we took of the little darlings after they were cleaned, cut and beautified. Bet you look at them and just want a little, squeezy cuddle with them.
Tiny


Happy Saturday everyone :) I need to get back to my neglected work if I want to graduate any time soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment