Wednesday 1 May 2013

Hello May

I seem to remember doing this sort of blog for another month but I'm not exactly sure which month it was- I'm going to give it a wild guess (rather than actually finding out because I'm lazy) and say it was the month of March.
So, given the fact it is May and there are a few things going on in May, I thought I would give you a run-down on the plans I already have, and the ones I'm not quite so looking forward to...

 2nd May - My last ever lecture at Cardiff University as an undergraduate studying English Language. That thought is insane to me and I'm excited to finish yet it was always going to be tinged with sadness of leaving...
 3rd May - I finally get to go home. I have been craving home since I got back to uni on the 15th April. It feels like I've been back at uni way longer than I actually have. I've been trying to juggle my sadness about my Grandad; my loneliness because of my friend issue and my uni work/revision/assignment. AHH! I seriously am done with uni!
 16th May - My first exam of my final year. Not so looking forward to this.
 17th May - My last ever assignment is handed in for uni with no doubt great relief but also great nerves. Also today, me and some of the girls from my course have planned a night out (not sure if this will go ahead, but if it does, I will be looking forward to it very much!)
 18th/19th May - Back home to be with my family. I can only really stand small doses of being at uni recently because I hate the feeling of complete and utter loneliness. Home IS where the heart is
 30th May - My final exam of my whole university experience. It will be one of huge relief and great happiness. I shall have to go out and celebrate the official ending of my degree. After 3 long years, it is the penultimate pinnacle of my entire degree.
And that will bring me to June where no doubt I shall create another one of these types of blogs because I like them. I like planning out my month and see what I have going on. You guys have just served as my interactive, online calendar... Thanks ;)

I hope during the month other good things happen like my Aunt finally coming home from the hospital, and spending more time with my family/friends from both home and uni. The great thing about life is that you can do whatever you want without needing a plan- spontaneity is one of life's great wonders.

Have a lovely start to the month.
Love you all,
Nicole xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment