Thursday 30 May 2013

Throwback Thursday #2

I am officially done with my degree. I had my last exam at Cardiff University at 1PM today and now I sit here a free woman. To mark this momentous day, (aside from the pint of cider I had at the pub) I am bringing to you another one of my Throwback Thursdays; showing you some of the pictures of me when I was a little girl.

To start off this photograph show and tell, I thought I would show you a picture that encompasses everything there is to say about me. I didn't (and still don't) like pictures being taken nor did I like having to pose with a big orange, furry thing. Apparently, I still have trouble keeping my eyes open with pictures too. And as we can see, the return of the famous 90s belly tops makes an appearance in this one. I'm not sure I'm too thrilled about the white on white combination that I have going on. I think I might need a little more colour but yeah- not always adorable...

Secondly, I love this picture because it's just me and my Mum, aside from the goat that is totally in the way of our picture. With so many brothers and sisters, it's always a struggle to find a quality one on one time with parents and so I absolutely love that fact it is just us two. I also love the fact that we are matching in denim shorts and I actually have my belly covered in this one. I guess walking a goat is pretty cute too!

 This picture comes with a funny story because right after this one was taken; our cart fell over onto its side trapping us inside. Don't ask me how, or why it happened but it did. I can't really remember much about this but it was one of our much loved camping holidays when we were younger and there were 3 of us in each cart but apparently ours was slightly overloaded OR we were practicing being Michael Schumacher and took the corner too fast that we tipped ourselves over. I'll go with us pretending to be Formula One drivers... It's those silly stories that make you laugh later in life. Also, check out our matching clothes again- I told you it would be a recurring theme throughout this segment.

Finally, to top off this short but sweet Throwback Thursday- it's not complete without a full family picture showing our cuteness.
Everyone say awww!

Okay, so that's your lot of Nicole's old photographs. I'm definitely going to be continuing this segment onto the coming weeks, so remember to look out on Thursdays for Throwback Thursday.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'm enjoying the fact that I don't have anything to do from now on and will have the best lie in tomorrow knowing I'm free.

Love you all,
Nicole
xxx

For more Throwback Thursday:
Throwback Thursday #1

No comments:

Post a Comment